Online Co-Op Shop Offers Gifts for Mom
MiniPinkBook just launched MPB Shop — an online co-op featuring Founder Nicole Benoist's favorite products. With quality and affordability in mind, Nicole carefully curates items from makers across the country, delivered straight to your door. For Mother's Day, she is sharing the perfect gifts to pamper mom. And while supplies last, purchases come with a free MPB canvas tote as shown and Pearl Face Mask for orders over $75. Nicole shows us her favorite choices!
1) I am a skincare junkie, but also on a beauty budget. I am obsessed with Kindred Skincare Co.s Nightly Nourish. It restores and hydrated the skin overnight with 100% organic ingredients — the blend of enriching and soothing oils includes shea, evening primrose, coconut, grape seed and arnica oils that pamper your face as you head off to bed. Base oils are carefully blended with the essential oils of geranium, lavender, and palmarosa to repair and nourish your skin before you slip off to dreamland. $65
2) Body butter. I just love the sound of it. The RICA Bath + Body Clementine Butter All Over was the gateway product that got me hooked on the entire collection of fresh, made-to-order organic skincare. The butter is a churned cream that cures every inch of dryness with its shea goodness. Skin soaks up the decadent and therapeutic ingredients sans calories, but with all the benefits. Pair with the Clementine Body Polish for ultimate decadence. Body Butter, $46; Body Polish, $30.
3) Les Ruches Candles in Cassis (Black Currant) is heaven in a scent. Dark black currants paired with oud and white moss. Hand-poured and crafted with pure organic beeswax from natural golden honey (no bleach or colorants). Hatbox packaging included. $58 for hand-blown glass jar, 9.5 oz; $88 for hand-carved marble stone vessel, 11 oz.The essence of fresh, summer and clean in the Parfum de Verre Diffuser in Bleu. $88
4) With clients that include American Museum of Natural History, Kiehl's, American Ballet Theatre and the daughter of a former U.S. President (Hillary & Bill hosted the nuptials), Cheree Berry Paper knows its way around beautifully designed card stock. Founded by Cheree Berry in 2007, the award-winning graphic design and social stationery company is known for creating mind-blowing interactive and conceptual print designs. No surprise that I love the just released Cheree Berry Paper Perfectly Punctuated Boxed Stationery Set, $18 for 16 cards + envelopes.
5) Pack it all in this local gift bag with a national touch- the Mini Pink Book tote can be filled with the perfect batch of goodies inside for someone special this Mother’s Day.
For more offerings, click www.minipinkbook.com.